Thursday, December 6, 2012

last day of classes.

the last day of the semester has arrived.
no more papers, no more class.
next week i will take my finals and be off to vacation with my awesome family!
i am SO excited.
today i just wanted to share a picture that i found recently of my (sexy) husband and i the summer we first met.
it was such a great summer. going on dates, the 4th of july, staying out late, going to seven peaks/other pools, late night beto's runs, meeting aaron's friends, and falling in love really quickly.
he has a henna tattoo of a transformer, and i have a lovely henna on my hand. (thus my awkwardly placed hand....it's to show my henna...)
i'm so grateful i met this man...i am one lucky girl. love you aaron.




















sorry i haven't posted in a while, school has kept me SO BUSY...
but it's coming to a close for a little while. more posts to come.
love you all, and hope everyone is doing well.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment