Sunday, March 24, 2013

banana chocolate chip pancakes.


i made these delicious pancakes for dinner the other night. just add chocolate chips and some mashed banana to any old pancake recipe you have! so heavenly and satisfied my breakfast/sweet tooth craving!
speaking of sweet things...working at my favorite cupcake place in provo has been so fun. i'm loving my co-workers, and the delicious cupcakes and drinks. 
lately life has been super busy and school is coming to a close for the semester.
i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and have a plan of when i'll be graduating! sooner than i expected, hooray! i sang an arrangement of "i know that my redeemer lives" in sacrament meeting today.  i love bearing my testimony through music. life is good right now, just busy. hope everyone is having a wonderful relaxing sunday like i am.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment