Saturday, September 27, 2014

Interior Design.

Take a look at this beautiful photography by Rebekah Westover.
She recently took pictures for the Gatehouse in Orem, where I work.
We design gorgeous spaces for all sorts of people throughout Utah and out of state. If you want to see more of my personal designs, follow me on Instagram @spenceylovesaaron or my design blog http://holeinthewalldesign.weebly.com

Also, head on over here: http://www.rebekahwestover.blogspot.com
and check out Rebekah's amazing photography!
(All furniture courtesy of Gatehouse No.1)

photo credit: Rebekah Westover Photography

4 comments:

  1. I loved looking through your design blog--I love the things you have done. They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Interior Design, I wish I was as talented as you! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place; gorgeous furniture; precious granddaughter--very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sleek look of the chairs in this photo. They're so modern the lines so clean cut. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete