Saturday, January 19, 2013

new post every saturday.

hello my dear friends that follow my blog,
as you may have noticed, i am quite inconsistent with my blogging, and try to post something whenever I get the chance.
new goal: new post every saturday
but I will also try to post tuesdays and thursdays as well. (just don't hold me to it!) but i will for sure give you some new stuff on saturdays.
saturdays are great days!

today i just got home from a fashion show run-through where i am helping to coach the models on how to walk properly. (yes, i am also in the show!) i'm really excited...i am modeling for a great designer here at BYU. should be an awesome show!

i wanted to share with you some pics from my little adventure to Park City, UT recently! my husband and i went up with his friend kyle. we walked main street, ate yummy food, and went hot tubbing. oh and the drive up was beautiful.




also...
i just have to share my excitement for some 2013 trends (H&M)




















leather & black and white!
my two favorite things.
bring it on!
xo

1 comment: