Friday, January 4, 2013

thoughts.

hello! yes i know, two posts in one day...
tonight i can't help but share my thoughts with you while i sip my Martinelli's sparkling cider. yum!

i can't wait to finally have my own home (renting or owned, doesn't matter) that i can decorate and express my creativity that way.
everywhere i go i am constantly thinking decor and saying to myself "ah that would be so cute in my future home."
i also can't wait to be done with school. aaron and i both.
i want aaron to have a good job that he finds joy in doing; and i with a little baby on the way.
people tell me that when these days i speak of come, i will wish i was still in college enjoying our early years of marriage.
to tell you the truth, i think having a family, growing, and experiencing new things with aaron will make me the happiest. not writing essays and struggling for money...
i can't wait to see what darling kids we raise and how they'll be their own little person with some characteristics of their mom and dad. it will be hard, but extremely rewarding.
i still have about two more years of school left and i would love to graduate before a little baby comes along. (we'll cross our fingers because that really would be the ideal situation)
i love my aaron and i'm so glad we're in this journey through life together.
he helps me in so many ways, love you. xo

thanks for reading, i appreciate you all so much. goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I think the exact same thing. I watch girls pushing strollers on campus or sitting in class with their crying baby and I think: "How do you even pay attention? Why are you even in class if you're out in the hall for most of the class period with your baby?" Maybe they can do it, but I know I for sure couldn't haha.

    ReplyDelete