Thursday, August 2, 2012

a fun afternoon shooting.

today aaron and i went shooting with two of his buddies.
they invited us, and we gladly agreed because they have tons of guns.
i've only been shooting like 2-3 times in my life. aaron's been many times. therefore, i suck and he's pro.
he's also super sexy when he's shooting, and my mind automatically thinks of him defending me or saving my life. i love it.

we were shooting a glock 17, a bunch of .22's, an old rifle from like WWII, and a couple other rifles. sweet, i know.
hopefully i can get better because i want to impress aaron with my skills.
we're mostly training for the zombie apocalypse...and i definitely don't want to let him down when it happens. does anyone know where to find life-like zombie targets? ;)



yes i had to buy the pink ear protection. i'm a girl.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Love the pink ear phones. Danny would have had a ball w y'all. )

    ReplyDelete