Saturday, August 4, 2012

my orange polka-dot hearts shirt.

this is what i'm wearing today!

when i found this shirt shopping i immediately thought that aaron would love it because it's bright. he loves bright clothing on me. but i'm also obsessed with polka-dots...so that was a double yes. the necklace is from forever ago...i think it was a gift, but definitely from Forever 21. both the shirt and necklace are from Forever 21.
My denim leggings are from H&M, and they're super comfy. i bought them when i was in nyc. so glad there are now TWO in utah.
and last but not least, my awesome mother-in-law bought me the leopard flip flops i'm wearing from Old Navy. i love them!

just a quick look:

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Love everything!! Polka dots are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer~ you are a beautiful princess, so stylish!!! I love you gobs!!!

    ReplyDelete