Thursday, August 16, 2012

"tomorrow is promised to no one".

i just wanted to write a quick little post because of recent events.
someone pretty special to my husband just passed away suddenly while visiting his family in idaho. aaron was very upset to hear of his passing. we still don't know how it happened.
then...
a family friend of my husband's family was on vacation in Jackson Hole when she woke up to a severe headache and pain in the back of her head. she went to the hospital, and eventually was pronounced brain dead after a seizure. this was all so very sudden. the family is in shock. we, along with aaron's dad, went to the hospital in salt lake, and they gave her a blessing. there were other members there to help. i could definitely feel the spirit.
today doctors have just said that they are pretty sure she isn't going to make it, but the family is waiting to see if anything changes. she is on life support right now.

in summary...
live life to the fullest.
tell your loved ones that you love them.
tomorrow may not come, so make a difference today.
i love you all very much (family & friends)
be safe.



4 comments:

  1. I love you & Aaron and I am eternally grateful that you went to the hospital yesterday. I talked to Eric today and he was so appreciative. Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet blog entry! So glad you are in our family forever! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOU!!! Ditto to mom and Jim. You are a GEM, Spence. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I'm so glad I met Aaron so I could know all of you. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete