Thursday, August 9, 2012

how ironic.

hello lovelies,

i have to admit something.

after all my ranting and raving on my last post about not getting a job... literally right after i posted it, a man calls me about a job working for byu. how ironic. and weird.

at last i have a job.

aaron and i are both extremely happy that we both now have jobs.
and i'd like to apologize for my super long post yesterday...sorry you had to read that. haha
i start tomorrow! wish me luck.
oh and it's a job doing custodial work at 4:30 am (kill me). but i gotta take what i can get i guess!

this is what i'm eating while i write this post. i love eggos. nom nom.

 


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! So happy for you both!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Bryan totally worked that job when we were first married! Good luck! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO SPENCER!!!! I am so excited for you, maybe you are getting training waking up early for the day you are called to teach early morning seminary! :)
    I was the custodian at church for a few years and it was actually a great job!!! Good Luck sweetie, we'll be praying for you and AirBear! Love you tons and tons!!!

    ReplyDelete