Saturday, August 11, 2012

first day of work and a bridal shower.

(this post was written August 10th but accidentally saved as a draft until i published it. you're welcome!)
gah. i have a headache from getting up so early this morning.
my shift today went from 4:30-7:30 but i stayed an extra 3 hours for some extra cash.
my legs kill.
i know i'll get used to this but it may be a little hard at first. i literally got two hours of sleep last night.
i've got to get to bed earlier. what am i thinking?

but anyways, last night was my cute friend hailey harlan's bridal shower.
it was hosted by my other friend and her mom...they did such a cute job.


i am getting ideas for decorations for hailey's bachelorette party....which i'm hosting ;)
when hailey told her story of how she met her fiance and how he proposed, she teared up. it reminded me of exactly how i feel. what her and glen have is so real. she is so lucky and i'm so happy for her.
i'm so excited to be a part of the wedding party too. her day will be special, and i'm glad i can see her be married.
my wedding day went by sooo fast, so hailey, if you're reading this...take it all in babe.

til next time.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for sticking with that early shift!! The semester Danny and I were engaged I worked at the creamery on ninth from 5-9am. Sooooo early. And I need my sleep! If I Did it I know you can too!! And BONUS you never have to work nights. Which I loved--date nights!!! :)

    ReplyDelete