Friday, August 3, 2012

top 10 beauty picks.

hi everyone!

here are my 10 favorite beauty necessities:
(i have all of these in my bathroom right now)

1. Jergens Naturals Ultra Hydrating Lotion. Walmart $6
    Why I Love: doesn't irritate my skin after I shave my legs and it smells great!
2. Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions. Walmart $6
    Why I Love: makes my skin smell oh so yummy!
3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Walmart $9
    Why I Love: i've always struggled with getting zits, and this cleanser does wonders.
4. Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray. Walmart $3
    Why I Love: i love my curls to be super voluminous and this stuff does the trick.
5. Biolage Volumatherapie Shampoo. Walgreens $20
    Why I Love: smells wonderful, oh and i love volume, duh.
6. Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer. Walmart $4
    Why I Love: this stuff wakes me up and makes my face feel fresh in the mornings.
7. Noir Tease by Victoria Secret. VS $25-45
    Why I Love: i'm obsessed with this scent, and it comes in lotions too.
8. Clinique Chubby Stick in super strawberry. Sephora $16
    Why I Love: this stuff is like tinted chapstick, it stays on, and it's a perfect tint for my skin tone.
9. The Holy City Salt Scrub. Charleston, SC $20
     Why I Love: this scrub is like magic in a jar. my husband and i happened upon it in our travels and we are both loving it. it makes my hands and feet soft like a baby's bottom. no joke. and i'm sorry but i think you can only get this in Charleston...i'll let you know if i hear differently.
10. True Blue Spa Super Rich Body Cream. Bath&Body Works $20
      Why I Love: this stuff is gooooood. smells awesome and keeps your skin from getting dried out. my husband and i use this after being out in the sun for a long time and our sunburns turn tan.

I HIGHLY recommend getting these items if you don't have them already. If you have any special beauty products you swear by, share 'em with me!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I gotta try the volume products! We don't all have gobs of hair like spence. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE #3! and i gotta try the chubby stick...

    ReplyDelete