Saturday, August 11, 2012

my life according to pictures.

hi everyone!
here are a few pictures showing what's been going on in my life lately.
xoxo
 ate at Norma Jeane's Diner...yum.

 aaron at track practice :)
 long boarding the canyon with aaron's friends
 KC with her new contacts in
 the boys at applebee's karaoke night
 gun range for fun
 hailey harlan's darling bridal shower
 (angelique, hailey, and I)
shaved ice with aaron after swimming
 lime & tigers blood
 two old ladies at sonic happy hour
 my thoughtful husband leaving me some brownies
just me waiting for aaron to be done with track practice for the day
with a yummy gourmet blueberry sucker

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures AND, you are do beautiful!!!!! I love you Spencer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last pic of you!! And love Aarons haircut. Glad you guys are always having fun. Miss you guys!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete