Monday, August 20, 2012

making the most of a bad situation.

hi guys,

still working diligently at my new early morning job cleaning a building on campus. not really loving it, but i made a new friend and she makes it a little easier to bear. okay a lot easier. haha
i would die if she wasn't there to entertain me and make things positive, even our battle today with a bunch of bugs. (except for when we have an hour left...then comes the complaining)

this is arielle and i 

we are super cool custodians.
(please excuse my ugliness)






xoxo til next time!

4 comments:

  1. A good bud makes any job SO much better!! Yay for Arielle! And way to go with the gross bugs!! Eww

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, could you get any cuter?! i absolutely love this!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha these pictures made me laugh. love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I love your blog too Jessica!

    ReplyDelete