Tuesday, July 17, 2012

5 months of happiness, and more to come.

happy 5 month anniversary to aaron and i!
i thought it fitting to post something today, don't you?


here are my thoughts today:
i'm so glad that i married the best man in the world. i think that he and i are so perfect together. heavenly father knew i would need aaron, and blessed me with him. i love him so much.


i'm also glad i was married early in the year so i knew what spring wedding trends were to come about. also, i married before all of my friends so that i could have all the things i wanted and not be a copy cat. i had the perfect man, a beautiful lace dress and a hydrangea bouquet. that was my dream right there. i feel so blessed. it was the best day of my life. seriously. everything was perfect. i've always wanted a winter wedding. i'm not for the usual spring or summer wedding like everyone else (no offense). there's something about a fall/winter wedding that is sophisticated and romantic.


my goals for months to come: (mainly towards the new fall semester) to be more stylish, make new trends of my own, keep up on school work, and be a better wife. i'm so excited for school to start. is that weird? i'm excited to start learning in my new major (family life: human development). and to show off my unique style. i LOVE dressing for fall. summer is so hot and you just don't want any clothes on, ever. in fall and winter you can layer after layer and you'll be fine. fall brings cuter clothes for modest girls anyway!


anyways, i wish all of you the best. make some goals. go shopping. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love you and Aaron! You guys totally do make a perfect couple and I thought your wedding day was perfect too. <3
    Can't wait to hear of your style trends. And good luck in your new major!! Woohoo!
    XO

    ReplyDelete