Thursday, July 26, 2012

three trends for fall.

hello my fellow fashion lovers,
there are three trends i'm really excited to try this fall once i'm back at school. 

1. metallic tip heels
  • you can find some similar ones on topshop.com
  • i'm also loving her pants...i don't know where to find them.

2. chunky scarf and wide-brim hat
  • keep wearing that oversized hat in the fall that you wore this summer to the pool or the beach by adding a scarf and jacket
  • you can find a similar hat at nordstrom.com and a similar scarf at H&M

3. deep red nail polish
  • try some by O.P.I. because i'm not sure what this one is called. don't wanna give you false info.
  • in all honesty i'm a sucker for the rich/dark colors on my nails all season

to see more things i'm obsessed with, follow me on pinterest. Spencer Rose Clark. thank you!
xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes and scarf!! And I think I have that opi color. Or something similar. I am excited for this hot weather to be gone!!! XO

    ReplyDelete