Sunday, July 29, 2012

anticipation.

hello! so basically i've been feeling a lot of anticipation these days.
would you like to know why?
first, watching the olympics gets me super nervous for team usa, even though we all know they're the best. i get especially nervous watching gymnastics. the anticipation of whether or not they will stick their dismount to get the gold is gonna kill me.
second, i'm waiting to hear back from multiple employers about a job. i haven't had a lot of work experience, but i've always been super responsible and i know i can be a great employee. i take care of myself and i like to look good. not a quality too many people have. if i can just get an interview i'm positive i could land the job. i'm much better in person than i am on paper. i love working with people. 
and finally, tuesday i'm doing a photo shoot with my sexy husband. i'm styling it and my good friend starlie is the photographer. she is wonderful, i can't wait to see how they turn out. i will post them on here, don't worry.
and today is the 29th so i'd like to give a little shout out to my awesome friend angelique for it is her birthday! i love you to pieces. 
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I hope one of the jobs works out! You deserve something great! And I am sad the Olympics will be over soon. :( Love watching the swimming and gymnastics.

    ReplyDelete